AWS Training in Marathahalli | AWS Training in Bangalore
AWS Training In Marathahalli Bangalore.
What is AWS?
Amazon web services or AWS is a cloud-based security platform which offers services like computation power, storage database, content delivery and functionalities to help businesses to scale and grow in an exponential way. Eminent IT gives the Best AWS Course in Marathahalli Bangalore to improve subject knowledge skills of the students.
Why to learn AWS?
Amazon cloud is 10 times bigger and much better than all most all its competitors making it one of the most efficient and trusted platforms to run any type of businesses or services on it.
Not being proficient in one of the most widely used platform will rob of the opportunities that are extremely rewarding both financially and professionally
About the AWS(Amazon Web Services) course
The course aims to give you training and expertise in the following profiles:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – the Associate exam is for people with some experience in designing distributed applications
- AWS Certified Sysops Administrator – the Associate exam is the only certification fully geared towards system administrators. That’s why passing this exam requires you to have technical expertise and conceptual knowledge of the operational aspects of the AWS platform
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – the Professional architect is somebody who can evaluate an organization’s requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementing and deploying its applications on AWS. This requires super specialization. Awareness of the best practices for architecting the designing of applications on the AWS platform is a requirement
AWS Course objective:
Eminent IT is the best AWS Training Institute in Marathahalli Bangalore and helps the students to obtain all course objectives.
The course is designed to give you in-depth knowledge of core key concepts, latest trends and best practices to help you make the best use of AWS architecture. This course aims to help you qualify as a high-achieving AWS professional with hands-on experience on real practices and projects.
The course begins with an overview of the AWS platform before diving into its individual elements: IAM, VPC, EC2, EBS, ELB, CDN, S3, EIP, KMS, Route 53, RDS, Glacier, Snowball, Cloudfront, Dynamo DB, Redshift, Auto Scaling, Cloudwatch, Elastic Cache, CloudTrail, and Security. Join now at Eminent IT to learn the best AWS course training in Marathahalli Bangalore.
For who AWS is designed
The course is designed for IT professionals who to upgrade their skill set to include cloud computing which includes designing and developing cloud application through AWS. Making you a critical asset in any organization you decide to join henceforth.
Pre-requisites for AWS course
Students must choose the Best AWS Training Institutes in Marathahalli Bangalore to acquire sound knowledge. Some of the Pre-requisites required for AWS Course are
- Database skills
- Programming skills
- Quality Assurance
- Information security
- Even if you are not confident in any of the above skills, don’t worry. Our instructor will help you understand all the complex concepts in easy to grasp explanations.
A Solutions Architect earns an average salary of Rs 1,561,422 per year. Experience strongly influences pay for this job. The skills that increase pay for this job the most are Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise Application Integration, Enterprise Solutions, and Software Architecture. Eminent is the best place to learn AWS course in Marathahalli Bangalore.
- Lectures 96
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Basic Concepts and Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Cloud Computing
- Signing Up For a Free Demo Tier Account
- Free Demo Tier Limitations
- Creating a Billing Alarm
- Creating a Billing Alarm
- AWS Global Infrastructure
- Accessing Global Infrastructure via Management Console
- Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Security Groups
- AWS Certificate Manager (ACM)
Getting Started with Amazon EC2 Linux Instances
Getting Started with Amazon EC2 Windows Instances.
Public IPs vs. Elastic IPs
An Introduction to Command Line Interface (CLI)
Launch an Instance via Command Line Interface
Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
Cloud Formation, Elastic Beanstalk and OpsWorks
Simple Notification Service (SNS) and Cloud watch
Storage Gateway and Snowball
Common Troubleshooting Issues and Solutions