Power BI Training in Bangalore | Power BI Training in Marathahalli
Power BI Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore
What is Power BI?
Eminent IT is the best Power Bi training institute in Marathahalli, Bangalore.
Power Bi may be a cloud-based business analytics and intelligence tool that permits anyone to examine and analyze information with larger speed, efficiency, productivity and understanding. It connects users to a broad variety of information through easy-to-use dashboards, interactive reports, and compelling visualizations that provide higher depth and insight into your information.
In easier words, Power Bi may be an assortment of computer code services, apps, and connectors that employment along to show your unrelated sources of information into coherent, visually immersive, and interactive insights. whether or not your information may be an easy surpass computer program, or a group of cloud-based and on-premises hybrid information warehouses, Power Bi enables you to simply hook up with your information sources, visualize what’s necessary, and share that with anyone or everybody you would like seamlessly.
Power Bi is additionally sturdy and enterprise-grade, prepared for intensive modelling and period of time analytics, furthermore as custom development. thus it may be your personal report and image tool, and may additionally function the analytics and call engine behind cluster comes, divisions, or entire companies. Eminent’s Power BI course in Marathahalli, Bangalore is the place to learn this course.
Why to learn power Bi
At eminent IT information Marathahalli, Bangalore you may learn to use power Bi to its most capabilities. It’s an implausibly powerful tool for each modelling and visualizing information. it’s constant base as Power question thus if you’ve got expertise with M or DAX you’ll be able to begin creating calculated columns, measures, and even shaping your information before you import it while not having to be told a completely new language.
Once you’ve got a dashboard created you’ll be able to access it from concerning something. the online app is superb for each displaying and redaction reports from the desktop. The iOS and Android apps enable you to use your reports on the go. For those that area unit once one thing with enough options to write down a book on then there’s the Microsoft Power Bi Desktop, wherever you’ll be able to model, transform, and visualize your information to your heart’s content.
About the Power BI course
Microsoft Power Bi coaching can assist you to come through experience in business analytics services provided by Microsoft. you will master the ideas concerning Power Bi Desktop, Power Bi DAX, SSRS, Power Bi Q&A, Power Bi Content packs, Power Bi Custom Visuals, Power Bi Integrations and Machine Learning in Power Bi with Azure Integration. additionally, at Eminent we tend to additionally teach you a number of different Microsoft tools and services like azure cloud and its associated scheme of software and apps, creating our coaching institute one amongst the most effective place to be told all the most recent Microsoft tools that are required for you to climb up your career ladder. come back visit us at the most effective power Bi coaching institute in Marathahalli, Bangalore.
Power BI Course objectiveTaught by the industry experts and run by one of the best training institutes in Marathahalli Bangalore for PowerBI this course will help you comprehend and master the following
Taught by the trade consultants and pass by one amongst the most effective coaching institutes in Bangalore for PowerBI this course can assist you to comprehend and master the subsequent concepts:
● Create dashboards from published reports
● Quickly generate visuals and dashboards with Quick Insights
● Use natural language in the Q& A feature to quickly generate visuals for
● Create and manage data alerts
● Get report layout and data visualization best practices
● Understand which charts/graphs to use depending on the question being
answered or the story being told
● Use shapes to design, emphasize, and tell a story
● See how to incorporate custom visuals into your reports and dashboards
● Share reports and dashboards, as well as their pro’s and con’s
● Complete a Power BI data analysis/visual project from start to finish
● Improve team collaboration with Microsoft Teams
● Know how to get and prepare your data for analysis and visualization
● Find out how to create relationships between tables in your data model
● Create calculated columns and measures using the DAX language
From whom it is designed
There are many Power BI Training Institutes in Bangalore that offer courses in Power BI course, but this Eminent IT gives the best training institute out of all existing institutes in Marathahalli Bangalore.
People who never worked with Power BI and who want to understand
Select Curriculum tab in the top to see Power BI Course Content
- Lectures 64
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
SECTION-1 Learning PowerPivot
- What is PowerPivot for Excel
- Importing Your Data PowerPivot
- Creating a PowerPivot Data Model
- Creating PivotTables with PowerPivot
- Creating a Date Table
- Using Slicers to Filter Data
- Connecting Slicers to more than one PivotTable
- Using Charts and Slicers to create interactive Dashboards
- Using DAX in PowerPivot
- Creating Calculated Columns
- Creating Calculated Fields
- Implicit and Explicit Calculated Fields
- Using DAX aggregate functions in a PowerPivot PivotTable
- Using Count Rows and Distinct Count Functions
- Advanced DAX functions: SumX,Calculate and advanced aggregate functions
- Time Intelligence Functions
- Switch,maxx,Text functions and filter functions
- Creating Key Performance Indicators
SECTION-2 POWER QUERY
- Adding Data to Power Query from various data sources
- Creating a Query, the Query Editor Window
- Load to Worksheet and Load to Data Model
- Remove Duplicate Data in Columns
- Split and Merge Columns of Data
- Group data to create summary Queries
- Merge and Append Queries
- Transpose Data to swap Rows and Columns
- Filling data Down to populate missing values
- Unpivot Columns: flatten a “cross tab” table
- Duplicate Columns, Creating Custom Columns and Additional Date Columns
- Working with Applied Steps
- Importing Data From a Folder
SECTION-3 POWER VIEW
- The Power View Field List
- Using Text Boxes
- Creating Tables
- Changing Table Visualisations
- Using a Matrix and Enable Drill Down
- Creating Chart Visualisations and Interactive Charts
- Creating Power View Slicers
- Using Tiles
- Using Power View Filters
- Working with interactive Bubble Charts using the Play Axis
- Creating Power View Maps
- Creation Visualisation; Column, Bubble, Heat map, Regions
- Working with Layers and adding Scenes
- Visualising Data over Time
POWER BI SERVICE
- Using Cards Setting up Titles and Pictures for Cards
- Difference between Power BI Pro and Premium in power BI ?
- What is Workspace and How we will create new workspace?
- How to edit and download PBIX files in power BI service?
- Row level security (RLS)?
- How to add new users and restrict their permissions in RLS?
- How to connect data and live connections in power BI service?
- Limitations in power BI Service
- Difference between Power BI Pro and Premium in power BI ?
- Price and limitations in Power BI Premium?
- New features in power BI Service?