SAP FICO Training in Marathahalli Bangalore
II. Financial Accounting Basic Settings:
- Set Countries and Currencies, Region, Language, Calendar, Quotations, Exchange Rate Type, Exchange Rate, Exchange rate spreads
- Creation and assignment of company and company code
- Creation of business area, Consolidation Business area, Functional Area, Financial Management Area, Segment and Credit Control Area.
- Creating Leading, Non- Leading and Rep Ledger.
- Defining and assignment of fiscal year variant
- Defining and assignment of posting period variant
- Defining open and closing posting periods
- Defining document type & number ranges
- Define Posting Keys.
- Tolerance Groups Define & Assign.
- Maintenance and assignment of field status variants
- Defining and assignment of tolerance groups of employees
- Taxes on Sales & Purchases (Basic Settings)
- Creation of Chart of Accounts
- Defining Accounts Groups
- Defining Retained Earnings Account
- Defining tolerance groups for G/I accounts.
III. General Ledger Accounting:
- Creation of General Ledger Master (with and without reference)
- LSMW- Legacy System Migration Workbench.
- Introduction to G/L (NEW G/L), A/R, A/P, AA.
- Introduction to Banking and Treasury Management.
- Display/Change/Block/Unblock of general ledger master
- Creation of Account assignment model and posting
- Defining Recurring entry document, Run Schedule, Run Dates and posting
- Creation of Sample Document and posting
- Validations and Substitutions
- Parallel Currencies (Various Methods)
- Defining Exchange Rate types and Translation ratios
- Define Exchange rates & posting of foreign currency transactions
- Interest Configuration (Balance Interest).
- Configuration of line layouts for display of GL line items.
- Create Screen Layouts.
- Testing: Document Entry posting normal postings posting with reference
- Display and change of documents.
- Display of GL balances and Line items
- Parked documents & hold documents
- Reversal of individual documents, mass reversal , reversal of cleared items and reversal of accrual and deferral documents
IV. Bank Configuration.
VI. Accounts receivable:
- Creation of customer account groups and assignment of number ranges
- Creation of tolerance group for customers
- Creation of customer master (display/change/block/unblock of vender master)
- Item Interest Configuration
- Down Payment Receive.
- Bills Receivable.
- Customer Terms.
- Customer Discounts & Types.
- Reserve for Bad-debts.
- Risk Management.
- Configuration of settings for Dunning.
- Automatic Clearing.
VII. Reserve For Bad debts. (RBD)
VIII. Accounts Payable
- Creation of vendor account groups and assignment of number ranges
- Creation of vendor master (display/change/block/unblock of vender master)
- Creation of tolerance group for venders
- Item Interest Configuration.
- Down Payment paid.
- Bills payable.
- Terms of Payment
- Vendor Discounts.
- Creation of house banks and account ids
- Creation of check lots and maintenance of check register
- Configuration of Automatic payment program
- Defining correspondence & party statement of accounts
- Automatic Clearing
- Input Tax.
- Output Tax.
- Excise Tax. (In-depth)
- Customs Tax
- Professional tax
- Withholding Tax.
- Global Taxes.
- GST (In-depth)
- Testing- Posting of customer transactions (sales invoice posting, payment posting, debit memo).
- Settings for advance payment from parties (down payment).
- Defining correspondence & party statement of accounts.
- Posting of vendor transactions (invoice posting, payment posting, credit memo).
- Settings for advance payments to parties (down payment) and clearing of down payment against invoices (special GL transactions).
- Posting of partial Payment & Residual Payment
- Payment to vendors through APP
- Asset under Construction
Xii. Data Migration
- Defining chart of depreciation
- Defining account determination, screen layout, number ranges and asset classes.
- Integration with General Ledger & Posting rules
- Creation of asset master and sub asset master (change/display/block/unblock)
- Defining Depreciation key (base, declining, multilevel, period control methods)
- Acquisition or purchase of assets, sale of assets
- Scrapping of assets, Transfer of assets.
- Post Capitalization and write up.
- Depreciation run
- Line Settle of assets under construction of capital work in progress.
IX. Cross- Company Code Transactions. X. Integration with MM.
- Movement types.
- Valuation class
- Valuation area
- Process key.
- Valuation grouping
- Material types
- Define plant
- Define division
- Maintain storage location
- Maintain purchasing organization
- Assign plant to company code
- Assign business area to plant/valuation area and division
- Assign purchasing organization to company code.
- Creation of material group
- Maintain company code for material management
- Define attributes of material types
- Set tolerance group for purchase orders
- Set tolerance limits group for goods receipt
- Plant parameters
- Maintain default values for tax codes
- Set tolerance limits for goods receipt
- Plant parameters
- Maintain default values for tax codes
- Set tolerance limits for invoice verification
- Define automatic status change
- Group together valuation areas
- Configure automatic posting
- Document type & number ranges
- Material master creation
- To open material periods
xiii. Integration with SD.
- . Define sales organization.
- Define distribution channel
- Define shipping point
- Assign sales organization to company code
- Assign distribution channel to sales organization
- Assign division to sales organization
- Setup sales area
- Assign sales organization distribution channel plant
- Define rules by sales area
- Assign shipping point to plant
- Define pricing procedure determination
- Define tax determination rules
- Assignment of accounts for automatic postings.
- Setup partner determination
- Assign shipping points
- Creation of condition types
XI. Transport Request's
XII. User Creation.
XIII. FI/ SD Credit Management
- Define credit controlling areas
- Decentralized credit management.
- Central credit management.
- Credit controlling are currency central organization
- Assigning credit controlling are company codes.
- Assigning customer credit controlling.
- Creating credit data
- Resetting credit limit
- Postings without credit limit checks
- Automatic credit control .
XIV. Integration with HR.
XV. Cutover Activities
XVI. Final Preparation
SAP FICO Training in Marathahalli | SAP FICO Training in Bangalore
Eminent IT gives constant and situation centred SAP FICO Training in Marathahalli Bangalore. Our course incorporates fundamental to cutting edge level and is intended to get the arrangement in MNC organizations when you finish the FICO affirmation instructional class. Our coaches have affirmed specialists and experienced working experts with hands-on continuous numerous FI-CO ventures learning. We have planned our course substance and schedule dependent on understudies necessity to current industry measures. SAP Training Institute – Eminent IT is furnished with lab offices and amazing foundation. We additionally give SAP FICO web-based preparing and confirmation way for our understudies in Bangalore and abroad. Through our instructional hub, we have prepared more than 1500+ understudies and gave position help. Daytime classes, end of the week instructional courses, evening bunch classes and quick track instructional courses are given.
In our SAP FICO Online preparing program, you will learn prologue to ERP, Enterprise Structure, Financial Accounting – Global Settings, Accounts List, GL Account creation/Processing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank Accounting, Asset Management, FICO Integration, Final Preparations, SAP New General Ledger Accounting, Product Costing, Profits Center Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Profitability Analysis, SAP FICO Simple Finance brief, SAP FICO continuous undertaking and sap-fico arrangement preparing
- Lectures 196
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes